- Train scientists to engage public with scientific issues, concepts and actions related to climate change.
- Build the capacity of scientists to reflect critically on the social, historical, cultural and ethical dimensions of science.
- Foster scientists‘ writing and oral skills needed to engage with the public in various spaces, especially in relation to multi-inter-trans-disciplinary topics, like climate change.
- Improve scientists’ understanding of the factors causing distrust towards scientists and disengagement with science.
- Develop scientists’ understanding of how public engagement can benefit their career.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)
Was this article helpful?